While two weeks ago it barely showed ... now Leo is demanding more attention and I finally have some more energy (and I think I might just have got rid of all the weird cravings aka. pear pear pear, mortadella with olives, kefir on kefir and gnocchi with meat sauce, and hot dogs :S ... a hell of a meat load especially for me... we might have moved onto ice cream though) and am managing some great culinary experiments too...
but anyways, here comes the belly at 24 weeks... still fits in a size 6 so i'm not stressing... yet.
Anyways... I think I have solved the kitchen project as well as the living room project, I'm left with the bathroom and hallway and the building, of course there's that. But in the meantime - while the work is nowhere near decoration stage I came across these and I couldn't resist them... ok ok I'll stop for now and try just try to get some work done...



Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar