No tale bo pa v angleščini... sej bo tudi levček multikulti, tako me bodo pa še moje angležinje zastople!
Ta daaaa... I have little inspiration for work work... so i'm browsing instead...
Been to the doctor - check.
Had my son's willy observed by my dad and the doctor - double check...
ah the embarrassing things a pregnant woman has to endure.. but it's all okay as long as Leo is fine and happy... and he seems to be ok. I've finally gained weight ... and a lot of it for one go too... and Leo weighs half a kilo himself.. hooray, let's hope he doesn't grow too much in there otherwise i'm leaving the birth giving business to his father...
But in between the so called working, i've found a onesie on threadless that I have to have... no really, I have to have it for my Lion obsession's sake ... there goes the pic! Dandy lions... supercute!
Naročite se na:
Objavi komentarje (Atom)


Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar